Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quick DeathRace Update

Its been too long since i posted something about this, or anything for that matter, but I finished the cosmetics on Sgt. Starr's Maggie, and started working on another vehicle. I'm being told I should call it Libyan Dawn, but well see how that works out. I don't think this one will have so much body work to do and will get knocked out a little quicker than Maggie.






I need to keep on these and get a few more built then roll some dice with them, as well as make some cool terrain bits and obstacles one might have to deal with in the apocalyptic, car combat filled, future.

3 comments:

  1. The Libyan Dawn will paint the horizon red with its terrible wrath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post more frequently jerk. Also... Liebster attack! CHA CHA CHA! http://sippinonpaintwater.blogspot.com/2014/05/gots-me-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I just seen this on your blog. Guess I have some kind of an obligation to do things how huh??

      Delete